Looks like an early morning today..the tv is on..with those tele ads u get to see at weird hours coming..actually its almost like a comedy serial!English seekhne ka tez raftar rastaa-"Saral English" from English Mahaguru!!! This english mahaguru should atleast speak a word of english!!" Aur dosoton saral english ke saath milti hain free sports cds"...suna doston!! Go n grab ur copy now!!!hahahaha!Gawddd.
"aaaj ki duniya ka sach hai english!or english ka sach hai saralata!or saralata ka sach hai Saral English!!!"Watttt crap!!!Gimme a break!
Oh its kinda a fun now..am actually watching it!Almost tempted to buy!!Hahaha ok this guys targeting either old people or poor people..but dude doesnt he know!poor people cant even afford your stupid Saral English pack!
"Toh der mat kariye,apne sapno ko sakar karne ke liye abhi Saral English order karen!"yeah guys!!What are you waiting for order now!!With so many numbers on the tv screen you cant even make out which one to call!
Now they are showing how a chaprasi becomes an executive from Saral English!!Alrite now I cant stand this ad..but I am too lazy to find d remote!
Oh yeah ppl, am definitely not making fun of people who cant speak English..am making fun of this extremelyyyyyyy stupid ad!! Tele brands should be banned!Weird female voice ..numbers flashing on the screen.. silly people narrating even sillier experiences..take a break man!!
Ok so what else..had a tennis lesson early morning..I just cant get the service right..but he says i am improving pretty fast..sometimes I feel I was born for this game..I so wish I had done it earlier in life..hmm point to be noted..I dont wanna say that for other things later!So ill do what I want to do right now!Which reminds me of salsa..I have been dying to learn that for ages..ill sign up soon!
Or kya..have u guys seen jaane tu?? seems to be a super hit back in India.I havent..I dont want to..am so scared..it will remind me of so many things..memories i dont wanna revive!but but but!!I cant keep running away from things right??Specially good things..I must be be strong and face them...oh n when it comes to movies..I went to see Sarkar Raj here and I was amazed to see how many foreigners were sitting in he hall,trying to understand the movie with english subtitles..man I felt so proud of sadda Bollywood then!!
Thats it for now..oh yeah how can I forget this..we got a free voucher for a night stay at this 6 star hotel Ritz-Carlton here!!I should be leaving soon !!Will update about that once I have lived the experience!!
Cheers!!!
A new beginning
8 years ago
17 comments:
'saral english'!
ahem-ahem...srsly such ads can be really irritating at times!
Cannot believe it! Is there a video of this ad somewhere?
hey blogrolled ya!
jala le yaar..aur jala....singapore kam tha jo tu ab ritz ki baaten kar rai hai :((
n u beter watch jaane tu, its super cute...imran khan n pratik babbar are super hawt!
ek movie mein do sexy bande is not a bad deal i tell u :D
n saral english was funny! reminds me of d bingo ads where theyve made fun of those tele ads ;)
hey nits,
welcome to my space..n thnkx for the blogroll u r blogrolled too!
cheers!
hey solitaire,
first i luv ur nic-solitaire!really nice...i doubt they hav a video somewhr..of such a ridiculous ad!!n do keep visiting!
dear gunj,
hahahaha u noe u r damn funny yaar!!!
koi naa tera bhi time aayega kudiye!
n ya u r rite..2 sexy bande ek movie wich ..awesome deal!ill watch it soon!
n ya saral english also reminded me of those bingo ads!!
chal have fun!
lotsa luv!
Dear Echo,
Saral English.....the post came is good but I can imagine how aweful the Ad must be....shreak!!
But please go n watch Jaane tu......Awesome movie...I watched it today only!! Yeah I reminded me too many things....but I was almost dancing on the bike as on a bike even, pappu cant dance saala :-)
thats it now i wanna know how did u get there???
hey jigyasa!
u wont believe this..today only i was thinkin its been ages since i visited ur blog!
thnx for visitn!!yeah today i also saw jaane tu..awesoome pic!!n bout pappu cant dance saala!!m addicted to it!
btw blogrolled u jigyasa!
hey vandita!
hahaha!!fikar not ..ur time too shall come!!haha..
ps- i got here by an airplane!:p
n thnx for takin out the time to read all my previous posts!!
Ahem ahem! :P
Lool.:D
ayushi!
loz!
tele brands is the dumbest thing that ever hit the TV...lets not even talk about it....have you seen the evil eye remover or somesuch??!?
Scribblers Inc.
evil eye remover??nooo..but i wud luuuv to see it!!the name itself garners so much interest!!ofcourse thts wat their aim is..
Post a Comment