Saturday, August 2, 2008

Phantabulous Phuket!!!!

"ek saans main peeja
zara zindagi chada
hai yeh toh ek jashan
tu thrikane de kadam
abhi saanson main hai dam
abhi chalne de sitam"


So never in my life had I ever thought I would be walking along the beaches of Phuket ,writing my name in the sand,with the wind gushing through my face,the waves crashin down on my feet..
But here I was..in Thailand's third biggest city..with the most beautiful beaches in the world...living my life away...though I could go on and on about the entire experience ,somehow I want to just jot down here my fav things from the entire trip-
*Para sailing-For all those who havent done it once in your entire lifetime believe me you are missing out on something.coz the experience is out of this world...there I was..a second ago being tied to the parachute,and the next second i was flyin!! up ..up ..up in the air...right in the middle of the ocean...the waves crashin beneath me...me like a 100 feet over them!!!flyyyyyyyying in the air!literally!!!and at that moment I felt life cudnt be better than this!The most amazing exp of my life till date!

*JW Mariott-Does luxury hav limits??JW Mariotts beach resort in Phuket prooves it wrong...luxury at its best..I have never been a better hotel..a 5 star resort..located at mao khao beach ,phuket,The best thing was we had our very own villa,complete with a dining room,a kitchen,a guest bedroom,and and and a private pool!!!

*Phi Phi islands-the most breathtaking beauty in Phuket...I would let the pics do the talking


*Sitting on the beach ,clicking photos and suddenly this American guy comes up to me n tells me I am beautiful..wow ..made my day for sure!

*Patong beach- for someone like me whose barely seen beaches in her life ,its one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.here is what I wrote on its sands


*Tsunami Evacuation routes-yeah ever since the tsunami hit Phuket really hard(many tourist places actually ceased to exist here after that) ,almost every road has a tsunami evacuation route sign.Also it is here that the realty of tsunami hit me hard..I mean before this it was just a news which had made headlines for me.But when you meet people here,hear how it affected their lives,how they lost their family members ,I mean you almost feel scared to ask them about tsunami,fearing they might have lost someone in it.

*Swadi Kha-This is Thailands way of saying namastay!and they say it with such warmth that it really touches your heart!
Though there is a lot more to write and more pics to be uploaded..but i m feeling to lazy right now to go on!!!I guess I'll stop here!But all i can say is d 5 days in phuket were simply rocking!!

6 comments:

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

jala bhai!
aur jala!
JW marriot! kuch aur bacha hai??
abhi se bata de yahan comp screen k samne baithe baithe aur kitna J karegi....i am seriously not prepared fo all this :P

ab to wapas aaja...irada kya hai?? sab bloggers ka roasted blogger banana hai?? :P

on a serious note...aish hai yaar...n in those openin lines uve already described well, how u shud b livin it more n more!! i dnt need to spread any gyan ;)

Cяystal said...

Lol..totally agree with Goonj..
Kitta Jalaegi!! :(

And tht echo wali pic is awwwwwwwwwesome!!..
LOURVVE iT!

tc..and belatd happyy frndhipp day!! :)

Echo said...

hey goonj!!
hahahaha!!bhagwaan ne teri sun li!! waapsi to saddi dilli soon!today is my second last day in singapore...so beta no more jalan!
n yeah i seriously believe life's meant to be lived fully!
cheers!

Echo said...

hey darling,
tune name change kar liya??crystal..reflects ur purity i wud say..
or fikar not..aage waalis posts main no jalan element coz me returning to india soon!
n i m glad u luved the echo waala pic!!n belated friendship day to u too!hugs!

IncorrigibleV said...

beautiiiful pics, esp ur name in the sand ...
btw happy belated frndship day to u :)

Echo said...

hey vandita
thnkx dost...the echo pic was so tuff to take..the waves kept washing my name!!