"Nobody dies a virgin,Life fucks you all"
Till last year,She was just a normal 21 Yr old girl.Someone who excelled in academics,was really ambitious,who had a lot of dreams she wanted to fulfill ,a lot she wanted to achieve.And though she exactly wasnt always happy ,but neither was she sad.She was content with what life had to offer to her.But little did she know she had hardly seen anything of this "life" now.She was yet to meet life.Meet it in the most tragic way one can ever imagine.Actually,from what it was, it should be called beyond imagination.
And one day life hit her.And it her really really hard.So hard that she couldnt even come to terms with what had happened with her .She couldnt believe it could happen to someone like her,or for that matter someone at all.It was too devastating for her to just accept the truth.And once she did accept the truth it was impossible for her to move on. How could she?She was all of 21 yrs.She was supposed to be having fun with friends,talking about guys,dating them ,shopping ,freaking out.She wasnt supposed to cry every single day from the loss she had had.It was too much for an extra loving an extra sensitive soul like her to bear.She cried and cried and cried.The tears never seemed to stop. How she wished she could go back to the past and change things.But she couldnt.She had to accept things as they were .Accept it as a part of her destiny.
She was loosing herself,giving in to life.And then she decided no,she couldnt do that.She was not going to give in to life so easily.She was a survivor and she was going to make it.She had to.For herself.And at that moment she knew how she was going to make it.By having faith in faith.By believing in God.By believing there was a reason he was doing this to her.By believing better things awaited.By believing she could get over the tough times if she left evrything to him.And that she did.He was going to show her the way ,carry her through.She kept patience.And she thought though whatever has happened could never be undone ,but she could deal with it in a better way.
At a time in life life when she could have driven herself insane,given herself away ,she got up ,gathered all her strength and decided she wasnt going to yield in and that she wasnt going to curse her destiny for what had happened.She was going to move on.
And she still does that everyday of her life.From coming to terms with all that happend to finally not letting the tears fall further ,takes away all her strength.And she asks god to give her more strength.And He does.
Yes, I have fought with life so hard and for so long that it has almost become a habit.The last yr changed me as a person .I could have filled myself with negative thoughts and questions like why would god do this to someone like me.But instead of that I moulded myself in the most positive way I could.I told myself worse could have happened.Even though god has taken away a lot, I am happy for what I have today.Who knows I might not even have this tommorrow.
I tell myself god did this to me because he knew I had the srength to deal with it.But god,there r times when that strength goes away too.When I break down completely .When I get sick and tired of fighing life evreyday.When all I wish is that I had a gaurdian angel.He's somewhere out there I know ,but when will you send him I really dont know.I wish it cud be sooner god!!
Read this somewhere and thats how I would like to end the post-
" I fall and I pick myself up. I lose hope yet I dream. I’m lost and I find myself again.I cry and I laugh through my tears. I despair yet I BELIEVE"
14 comments:
soul sister!!
do u know wen i need wat n u write it thr....or may be god sent u tonight as an angel fo me!!
depressed i was but not anymore!!:)
btw why dint u say wat had happnd??
also its wonderful to have ppl around who know how to take care of themselves...you gave me sme of your strength too!!
god bless ya!:)
hey,... ur a strong girl.. i can see that.. jus keep smiling.. and God will give you more reasons to smile... Jus a phase.. and ones the side of the coin is changed it would be all worth while :)
hey gunj!
first of all m really sorry for replyin so late! but damned exams goin on!
ok so "soul sister" well m honoured!! thts really lovely coming frm u...and m so so happy u rnt depressed anymore and tht my post actually gave u the strength...sometimes its impossible to belive whatever is happening shall be for r good,n at tht times we need to keep faith in faith.
also,i dint rite wat had happened coz i make sure i go back to the past only with an effort n had i written it on my blog ,i wud hav read it every day..
also this post was primarily to get some of my strength back too since i thot i was loosing it..writing bout evrything wud hav made weak n tht wasnt the purpose at all.
thnkx a ton!! u r loyal as hell! never miss out a single post! stay the same gurl! me luves ur comments..
cheers
hey mini!
again sorry for replyin really late!but gurl,welcome to my space.was so glad to see ur name!
and as u sd its just a phase...shall pass by!!
cheers!
n keep dropping by!
awwwww baby ill always stick around!! n m so glad to knw u tried to find strength in whatever you did!!
talk to me if u eva wish to!!
leave ur email id n i shall mail you!!
take lotsa care!:)
...I lose hope yet I dream...
Whether or not luck is on my side... Whether or not nobody is with me... I still dream. It is the world's safest addiction.
I LIKED THE POST. Thanks.
wow! that was a nice post!
dont ya worry, this will also pass away!
loved the last lines!
-I
hey kulpreet
welcome to my space n thnkx for appreciating the post!
u rote some wonderful lines out thr...treu dreaming is the worlds safest addiction!
cheers!
hey impressionist,
luv to have u here!
yeah m sure this too shall pass away...sooner i just pray!
n bout d last lines,well wudnt like to take credit for them!read them somwhr...n luved them too!
do keep dropping by!
Hey Echo,
Jus keep smiling sweety..bad times will go away..Really FAST..
i ll pray for you (sachi!)..
and yeah..its actually like..you get some strength by reading this..
I loved yr blog!!..
Keep the good work up and keep yr spirits HIGH!!
CheeRz,
Aayushi
(do hope to have you at my blog soon)
y no updates since so long ??
hey ayushi!
wow !luvly comment tht was!!how sweet of u to pray"sacchily"for me!!!
damn i m touched!
thnx a ton for visitng!!do come again!
cheers!
Post a Comment