Have you ever felt what it feels like when you know you are going to die in the next few seconds?When you realize the next few seconds /nanoseconds will be the last of your life?When you know you are meeting death and you are completely helpless?
I am sure you haven't.And I really pray that you dont have to ever.Because what I experienced today I wont ever forget in my entire life.I thought it was all over,that I was going to die in the next few seconds.
So I was coming back home from my college in an auto.It was going on pretty fine and I was just looking out on one side of the road thinking how amazing my farewell had turned out yesterday,how we all had joked,laughed talked,screamed and danced the night away.How wonderful the night stay at my friends place been after that.Thinking of how beautiful life was.And suddenly I turned my head to see that the auto I was in was just seconds away from smashing into a car moving right in front of us.And the auto was in full speed. And the auto driver hadnt realized this!And I screeeeeeeamed at the top of my lungs.That chu**** auto driver turned his head from sideways to the front and suddnely turned the auto to the right,and by a fraction we could just avoid the head on collision.But since the auto was in full speed the sudden right turnmade it turn upside down and in those few seconds I saw my life getting over.Ending there at that very moment.I saw the world coming upside down (literally) and then it hit the road in such a way that I was thrown out of the auto ,right in the middle of the road.With the auto on top of me.Yeah ,and I didnt faint,I saw everything happening right in front of my eyes.I screamed,shouted ,cried.People came to help me and I realized I was still alive.Yeah I was breathing.It wasnt all over yet.I felt myself get up.I could get up and walk to the pavement.wow! This had to be a miracle!Because this is ring road I am talking about.Ring road's got fast smooth moving trafiic.And when I was thrown out of the auto right in the middle of the road I had every chance of coming under any of the cars that passed by.But I didnt.Not only that I could actually get out from being under that auto all on my own in that state of shock.
So I sat on the pavement ,I realized I had no balance in my cell,took some body else's cell and callep up my dad,told him to come n pick me up.A lesson for all peoaple like me,please always always keep a cell with soe min balance.You never know when you might just need it.
And once I came out of the shock the tears welled up in my eyes,I realized those hadnt been the last few seconds of my life.But at that moment when I actually thought this is the last of me ,all I could see and think of was my parents.My mom and dad.The feeling that what would have happend to them had I gone today was the worstest feeling in my life ever.I really cant explain the feeling .And then I thought of all my loved ones.All my friends whom I love so much.Once my parents came to pick me up all I wanted to do was to hug them.And to never leave them ever.Mom n dad you are the most amazing parents anyone can have and I love you the most in this entire world.Later I messgaed all my freinds how much I loved them.They asked me what had happend for me to suddenly send such a message to them and all I could reply back was I just wanted you to know that how much I luv u guys before I die.Because I really thought I was going to die today ,and I dont ever want to leave you people without ever telling you how special you all are to me.And as I write this tears again well up in my eyes.
Because I did not faint,because I saw everything happening right in front of my eyes I saw death.I was so near to death.Experiencing death come so close to me was terrifying.Coz I love life!There's barely anything that I have seen till now,I am just 22 there's so much I still wanna see, so much I still wanna live,so many people I am yet to meet,so many adventures I am yet to experience.I didnt want to die so soon.And I didnt want to die without telling my luved ones how much i love them and adore them.How much they mean to me.
You never know whats gonna happen the next moment.You might just die the next moment.It happend with me it could have happend with anybody.So pls pls pls do tell all the people you love how special they are to you,what difference they have made in your life.Dont wait,just do it today because the next moment may never come.I used to read stuff like this in forwaded emails,but now that I have exprienced the next moment "not existing" I can actually understand its essence.
I m a believer.I have been a believer always.I believe in miracles and I believe in god.How else can you explain me surviving all this with just some minor burises?Today once again I could feel his presence , as if he was there all the time,protecting me ,giving me the strength.There have been many things in my life that havent been as good,but I have always believed.Believed in God.That I am his child.That he knows best.And this has helped me deal with even the most tragic things of my life , I have alwasy seen postivity in evry negative situation I have ever been in.Even in the worst times I have always told myself I am happy for what I have today.Who knows I might not even have this tommorow.With this thought I want to move on..to a new tommorow, to a new day, to a new sunrise(sunrise's are beautiful,aren't they!)
and lastly I want to thank god for giving me life gain,for telling me how precious it is,for making me value it much more than what I used to earlier.
4 comments:
hey hey hey!!
u jus reminded me of d day wen my colej bus met an accident n how much all of us cried thinking all of it cud hav been ova right nw!!
i too cud think only of my parents n brother!!
n honestly smehow i had forgotten its impact n dat how important it is to let ppl knw u love em!!
u have learnt it today n i really hope u wont eva forget it!!
n it is soooo nice to know that u are abso fine!!do buy urself a choclate from my side ;)
also i too am a believer...v much like u in my attitude towards life!!n its always nice too see more ppl like ones ownself!!
cheers!:)
take loadsa care!!:)
hey sweets!
i did treat my self a choclate frm ur side!!thankx a ton!i luuuuuuuuv choclates!!
n bout ur accident thnk god u were all saved!life's so so so precious..u realize it much more when go thru such unfortunate incidents...
n i do noe u preety much hav the same attitude towards life..thts y luved ur blog so much!
cheers!
tc!
well, this post reminded me of the incident when my dad hit a bus while comin back from our village!
my dad hit the rear wheel of the bus which was comin and the whole set of back wheels along with the axle came out! :P
I really thought I was dead that day!
but then, I lived to die another day! :D hehe!
thank god cuz it was not serious although our car was completely gone and the insurance people made it a total loss and got the money! :D
Im glad u are safe now! :)
-I
hey dude,
thankx for visitin d blog...n sharin wat u did..m glad u got away safe too but i dint really get this "but then, I lived to die another day!"haha ..now wat does tht mean? seems a lil mysterious!
Post a Comment