Monday, May 26, 2008

Singapoora bay bee!!!!

OK the title doesn't even express half my excitement at this moment!! Sitting on the 14th floor of a beautiful condo (here apartments are called condos) and enjoying the most amazing view on this earth!!And that happens to be Singapore!!aaahhhh!!The perfect city!
So here am I in Singapore its been like 10 days and every day has been an experience!!From the moment I left from Delhi to travel all alone to Singapore, sitting in the air plane and feeling the excitement of the take off, getting down at the worlds bestest airport ie Changi Airport ,coming to my relatives place to discover my home for a month now shall be this place which looks less like a home and more like a 5 star hotel!!To waking up to amazing views of the entire city,Checking out every single womens clothes shop in the malls here!!Shopping till my legs ached!! Wearing everything I could never imagine wearing among the Delhi crowd! Meeting one of my closest friend , Eating eating and only eating!!Learning to play lawn tennis!!Roller skating by the beach side!! Seeing airplanes land on a runway from right over my head!!Getting a photosession done at every place I go!!gawwwwwwwd!!!!I can go on and on!!!
but let the first Singapoora post be short n spicy!!!shall fill in the details later!!!!all I can say is-
I M LUVIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

crasiezt said...

Shoot! That was bloody awesome..my head's spinning after reading all that..wonder what the real thing did to you!! You have fun girl and give us all the details too:)

PS: Roller skating!! Fantabulous!!!!! *I don't normally use that word, but this post simply demanded it!!

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

i am soooo totally jealous of u now!!!
dats like a dream cme true!!!!!
lucky u!!

Echo said...

hey craziest!!
thnx dost for visiting my blog!!awesome this trip definitely is!!
n yeah roller skating that too on inline skates was nuthing less then fantabulous!!
bbye!
n do keep visiting !!
cheers!

Echo said...

hey gunj!!!
swthrt i owe this post to u!!!was feeling too damn lazy to sit n rite till ur comment ticked me on!
yeah u can say i m living a dream rite now!!!will keep u posted!!!
chal tata!!

Anonymous said...

hey thnx for droppin bi my blog

IncorrigibleV said...

wowie u go girl...:D

Anonymous said...

Have crush on any blogger in bloggerville ? You feel the oomph up in your heart when you read him or her ? Do you make a point to visit his or her blog many times a day and read it being silent but are laidback to pass your message to your crush? Have a dedication or confession to make ? Please visit my blog (http://ashusdiary.blogspot.com/2008_05_25_archive.html#5685060046796232372) to enable me play a cupid for you, if you feel so. Come be a part of the fun and excitement. Let your dil dance happy happy and show off your creative tashan at my Ultra Milds space…Participate in the poll and put your suggestions. I would come up with the dedication post and roll out the methodology to confess your crush soon…..
Light up your blog and your weekend…..
Cheers,
Ashu

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

awww...dats so sweet of u to say that!!
but wherez more?? show us d pics babe!!