8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT
Ummm I have always thought how people can be so passionate about anything in life!!!hehehe I am too laid back a person ..not that I don’t have interests but that passion waala passion umm not sure!!!Anyway here goes the list!
1.JAZZ-No not jazz as in jazz music but jazz dance. The 2 hours that I dance,I just dance,with my mind ,body n soul.Jazz transports me to a different world,a world I absolutely love!
2.LAWN TENNIS-ok this should be modified to-playing lawn tennis in the cutest shortest skirt on this earth!!!hehehe!Very new found passion but the moment I played the game I was like “dude!! Why dint I learn it all these years!!”
3.CHOCLATES-I luuuuuuuuuuv eating chocolates so much that it becomes a passion!!
4.EATING-food,anytime anywhere.I am the biggest foodie I know of!
5.DOSTI-my friends are my world for me. Those who know me know I will do anything,absolutely anything for my friends!
6.FASHION-ooooh!!!I love wearing ultra chic fashionable stuff!Love going through fashion mags checking out the latest styles!I would die if fashion ever ceased to exist in this world!
7.SAIYYAN BY KAILASH KHER-yeah,I know its a song,but this song is what I am passionate about. Its special to me. It says everything I would wanna tell the guy ill marry.This song is basically “me”.Reflects me in the purest way!
8.ummm or kuch nahi bacha yaar!!!
8 THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE!
1.Tell the person I love how much I love him.
2.Gift my parents a beautiful house.
3.Get a big car on own!
4.Shop from Chanel,Armaani,Estee lauder and wear their stuff!!!
5.Go to Goa!!!n wear the skimpiest outfits available!!!
6.Learn salsa!!!!
7.Shaadi!!!hehehe I am in love with the idea of marriage!!bas ladko dhoond do yaar!!
8.Cook for my guy!pretty simple I know,but thts how I am!
8 BOOKS I HAVE READ RECENTLY…
Wont say 8 coz I havent been reading much for a while the last ones I remember reading are-
Something of a mocktail by Soma Das
Godfather
Ohh am pretty hooked on to Archie comics these days!!(i know they r ‘nt books,so what!)
8 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER N OVER AGAIN…
1.Saiyyan by Kailash Kher
2.Leaving on a jet plane
3.Hero by Enrique
4.Teri Deewani
5.You are still the one by Shania Twain
6.O re piya by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
7.Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
8.1973 by James Blunt
8 THINGS I SAY OFTEN...
1.Dude!!!! This goes for everyone guys and gurls both!
2.Man!!-this one is usually used as a takiyakalam to every English sentence I utter..how can I forget to write this man!
3.Ullu ka patha/pathi-okey u see I refrain from the use of those B’s and C’s,I just stick to the mild ones!
4.WTF- to everything that doesn’t work out.
5.Exactly!-yeah its used so often!
6.I shapath- me n my coll friends, we decided to be desi and hence “I shapath!”everytime no1 bothered to believe the other!
7.Dost-Buddy shuddy mein hum nahi believe karte ji!!dost just gives so much of a personal touch!
8.Saali-again takiyakalam everytime I talk to my female friends!
8 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS...
Ohhh!!!I luuuuuv this one!!well though there are a hell lot of things that attract me towards my best friends but currently its just one single thing I wanna write-the way these ppl miss me while I am in Singapore!!!I luv those miss u msgs,I luv those when the hell are you coming back threats!,I luv those chats that we have to just stay in touch!n I luv their sexy comments on my pics!man do I miss them!!!
A new beginning
8 years ago
12 comments:
hey babe....u are soo much like me!!
i feel d strong connect all the time!!
btw miss foodie...kya bolti...ho jaye competition?? :P
send me ur email id smetime...we guys gotta talk now!
ofcoz if u wish to stay anony thn its another thing!! else do drop in ur id!
Hey!!
Lol.
Btw ** I miss the sexy comments..
Don't worry..we can grant you that as well.;)
Nice one..and well you're blogrolled :)
hey gunj,
sory gurl for replyin so late!i sd the same thing when i read bout stuff u r passionate bout!
sure competition ho jaaye!!khaane ke mamle mein hum kabhie mana nahi karte!!
n as for email..will give it later...right now i prefer to stay annony..mind mat kariyo!!
hey ayushi,
u miss the sexy comments coz u get the pretty comments!!which is def better thn sexy comments!
n thnkx for blogrolling me!
Nice read!!!!!!!!
I enjoyed it thoroughly
not at all hun ;)
hey enigma!
thnkx a ton for visitn dude!!glad u enjoyed reading it!tc!
lovely read...i had fun finding out a tad more abt u :)
thnkx vandita!!
surely Teri Diwani should do better than Saiyaan.
Post a Comment