Oh kay!!!The first in what I have decided to call the Singa-pore diaries series!This has to be the bestest trip of my life yet.The time you get (only if you are lucky enough!) after having completed your education (bloody 5 years of pure hard work!) and before you join your job is simply amazing since you are free from all domains.No further studies,no pressure of exams coz your student life is over and no responsibility since your job hasnt started yet.The perfect time to take the perfect break in the perfect city!
So I arrived here on 16th May couldnt believe my eyes when I saw the airport here,sparkling clean,beautifully done decor but apart from the astounding interiors it was the efficiency with which it operates that completely baffled me.I had no clue where to go for immigration ,but the general rule is "Follow the pack!" thats what I did and within minutes found my luggage .Its not what its like in India that you keep waiting hours and hours for your stuff.
Anyway everyday here since then has been beautiful.Simply coz the beginning itself is beautiful!The apartments here have this beautiful swimming pool,lawn tennis courts,spa,fountains,library,gym! I mean I am talking of apartments!!They look less like apartments and more like resorts!
For now I would put up the beautiful scenes I get to enjoy from within four walls.Its so pretty that I can never have enough of it.I can sit by the drawing room window for hours and hours soaking in the beauty!!!The feelings great..am so far from a world I left...n feel transported into a beautiful new world.It gives me hope...I feel at peace.Its been so long since I felt like that and ill make sure I dont go back to what I had left in India some time ago.A world in which happiness cudnt last.I hated it.Singapore has given me a new direction.ill make sure I dont go back . After all I cant do that to me.I wont let go of the bubbly,sexy!,free like a bird spirit Singapore has made me rediscover within me ever!!!And thats why I write it like that SINGA-PORE!!Coz this city sings to me ,yeah bay bee..this city sings to me the song of happiness!!I looooove it!muahh!!
Ahhhh!!!Heaven!!!Thats the pool side in the Condo I am living in..its so damn beautiful ..with pool chairs.vending machine ..chips machine n most of all with complete safety!!so you can actually spend he whole night lying there..enjoying the cloudy weather spore has throughout the year.I havent actually done that , but I plan to do it soon!!
This and the first photo is the view from the drawing room...beautiful aint it!
8 comments:
It is truly the best country in the whole wide world. Cannot agree with you more on this. Have fun!
awesome pictures there!
im sitting here n literally prayin hard dat i could get a chance like that!!
u sure are having the time of ur life girl!!
live it to the fullest!!
u so totally deserve the happy song!
muahhh!
hey solitaire
it def is the best of the world tht i have seen till now!!
ur luv for this ctry makes me feel u have lived here at sometime..true??
n yeah thnkx a ton for visiting my blog!
hey gunj
hehehe..dun worry sweetie ull get ur chance too!!!when the time is right!!baaki yeah makin the most of this once in a lifetime chance!!n i hope u better now!
im am so much better hun!!
btw i tagged you! come chk n better do it soon oka!
mwah!
hey gunj
thnkx for my first tag ever!!shall do it soon..
luv
awesome pics... god now i so wanna pack my bags and take my own holiday!
btw u went to singapore alone?? just curious
hey vandita,
thnkx for visitin la!(chinese here add"la" to every sentence they utter!)
yeah i came here alone..but i do hav relatives here at whose place i m stayin...but it was fun traveling internationally all alone!
Post a Comment