Yes,its been ages..
More than an year after I write back in Soul curry..I went to Kolkata and cudn't keep up with it..May be coz I dint have a laptop..and neither the time..But majorly coz everything went so great there that I probably dint feel the need...the need to write here..talk to myself..clear my thoughts..That's what this blog has always been..My strength.. I started this blog at a time when I was totally down n out..Most of the posts I wrote here were to give myself the strength to face life in spite of everything that had happened..and "strength" it did give..Bundles of it..
Because this blog has always been a reflection of my thoughts and my life ..I just wanna update it with whatever has happened in my life for the past 1 year..You know why?Coz it was the most beautiful year of my life...An year that changed me completely..that made me love and live life the way I had almost forgotten to do .
Quick updates
-I am in love..would like to put it as pyaar main pagal..foud my jigar ka tukda in Kolkata itself..and no hes not a bengaali..diili ka hi hai sadda munda..heera hai heera! oki enuf bakwaas..but yeah crazily in love with him..theres just so much i wanna pen down bout this special someone and so ill let that be in the next post!
-I was a pukka Delhiite when I left...no city cud I love more than Delhi...but things have changed!yes Delhi still does and always will top the list..but Kolkata is one place I totally fell in love with!I loved the slow pace of life there which was a total contrast to Delhi's fast paced life.I loved the contentment I saw within people there...they are happy with whatever they have..theres no rat race or "hod" to get ahead of others..I love the way its so culturally inclined...but then probably the reason I love Kol most is coz it is the city where I met the person I am going to marry...and spent the most romantic moments of my life there...
-My first brush with the corporate world turned out to be great...things fell in place...I was appreciated for my work....as the year neared completion rewards recognition came along...my managers used to love me..so much so that when I finally resigned they were ready to do anything to retain me..oki not exactly anything!but yeah the fact remains that I excelled there..its always sad to leave your first job...because you get so attached..I have moved on..shifted back to Delhi for home and a better career opportunity but the support and love I got in my first job will forever stay unparalleled.
-Life lessons learnt during my stay alone in a new city turned out to be invaluable..without your parents and family around you ,you learn things you can never learn otherwise...and by that I just don't mean aatte daal ka bhaav but also fighting for youself alone..adjustment with people who may not be like you...taking care of yourself on your own when you are sick...dealing with your finances single handedly...it makes you fiercely independent and strong..
Well,that's its for now!
Cheers!
Echo
A new beginning
8 years ago
1 comment:
wb madam...hope ul be more regular now ;)
Post a Comment